Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekly Update: 8/22 – 8/28

Tuesday – 13 mi (1:57, 787 ft) Teller Farms – Gently settled back into a groove to make this week a solid high mileage week


Thursday – 13 mi (2:27, 3,250 ft) Mesa Trail – Last week I really wanted to run Mesa all week, but despairingly, I banished all hopes for such a change of pace as this goal proved to be too much too early. I re-attempted a diet version of the same goal with a bit more success.


Saturday – 13 mi (1:53, 787 ft) Teller Farms – As to not over do it, I chose to run Teller for its easy rollers and lots of flats.


Sunday – 15 mi (2:48, 3,450 ft) Doudy, Spring Brook, Mesa Trail – Back at it late in the morning. I almost blew it on this one because I didn’t start running until 7:20-ish, in 72° heat. I ran the first four miles much faster than planned and already began to sweat incessantly. I toned down the pace quite a bit and decided to make it a very, very leisurely long run.


Totals for the week:

Miles: 54

Climbing Feet: 8,274

Time: 9:06

No comments:

Post a Comment