Thursday, September 8, 2011

Weekly Update: 8/29 – 9/4

Tuesday – 10 mi (1:51, 1,600 ft) Sobo Trail, South Fork Shanahan, Mesa, Big Blue Stem – Nice and easy run. The legs felt good. I hadn’t been on Upper Big Blue Stem trail, so I thought I’d cruise down it rather than take Mesa all the way back to Sobo. I’ll definitely toss this trail into the mix more often.


Thursday – 11 mi (2:00, 1,600 ft) Sobo, S. Shanahan, Mesa – The temps were a little warmer this morning, making this a bit more of an effort than I would have liked.


Friday– 11 mi (1:36, 787 ft) Teller Farms – Being too lazy to wake up super early for the Mesa, I chose to sleep a bit more and hit up Teller. It’s funny to compare my time on this relatively flat trail with my time the day before on the Mesa – the same mileage, but 24 minutes faster.


Sunday – 11 mi (1:36, 787 ft) Teller Farms – More of the same old Teller. Hopefully, this will be the end of my runs on this trail for a little while.


Totals for the week:

Miles: 43

Climbing Feet: 4,774

Time: 7:04


Totals for August:

Miles: 188

Climbing Feet: 29,109

Time: 32:34

No comments:

Post a Comment