Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekly Update: 5/7 - 5/13

Mon - Nothing

Tue - 5 mi (:45) Twin Lakes - Mellow shake out after the 24-miler on Sunday

Wed - 3.5 mi (:31) Twin Lakes - Another easy run

Thu - 2.4 mi (:45, 600') View Point Trail - Rode my bike to Flagstaff Mtn after work. Hadn't run this trail before. I was running out of time as I had to grab beers with some friends at Avery (rough life, I know), so I skipped the summit.

Fri - Nothing

Sat - 9 mi (2:03, 3,000') Green Mtn, down Bear Canyon, back on Mesa Trail - My kind of weather, super cloudy and cool. Made quick work up Green, :44 summit. Bear Canyon was completely socked in, awesome.

Sun - 8 mi (1:57, 2,800') Flagstaff Mtn & Green Mtn - Another nice day with mild temps.

-------------
Weekly Totals:
Miles: 27
Vertical: 6,400'
Time: 6hrs flat

Backed off the mileage from the previous week by about 40%. I feel like the weekly schedule has been getting a little lopsided, with the majority of the miles coming from the Sunday long run. With the Dirty Thirty around the corner, I'm not going to push the distance much further until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment