Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekly Update: 5/30 - 6/5

Tuesday - 6 mi (54:18) - Easy run on Twin Lakes loop.

Thursday - 7 mi (54:12) - Temp run (7:30's) around Celestial. Really good run. Like last week, I had plenty of steam left to continue at this pace. Hopefully this means I can start ramping it up more.

Friday - 5.3 mi (45:37) - Easy run on Twin Lakes loop. Ok, I need to start getting creative with these easy runs, because I can't hang with this loop anymore.

Sunday - 17 mi (3:15, 3,550 ft) - Long run w/3 miles on Doudy Draw Trail and 14 miles on Mesa Trail. Leaving the trailhead at 8:30 a.m., it was already 60°F and hazy from the Arizona fires - I knew it was going to suck for the better part of the run. Ended the run at 11:45ish with 85°F of solar madness beating my sensitive ass. Great excuse to sit in the South Boulder Creek and freeze the legs in the 30° water for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment