Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekly Update: 7/11 – 7/17

Tuesday – 9 mi (1:19, 787 ft) tempo run at Teller Farms– I had some energy coming off of last week’s easy runs, so picked up the pace a tad.


Wednesday – 7 mi (58:50, 787 ft) Easy run at Teller Farms


Thursday –9 mi (1:23, 787 ft) Easy run at Teller Farms


Friday – 20 mi (3:27, 3450 ft) Long run on the Mesa Trail – I had hopes of attaching a Green Mtn summit to this run, but considering I had to go to work afterwards, I played it safe and just ran up Doudy Draw to Spring Book then cruised over to Community Ditch and ran the full Mesa Trail from the Eldo trailhead. This run wiped me out last time, but this go around felt much nicer. My legs didn’t feel tired at all toward the end. Despite starting at 5a.m., I didn’t get to see any animals. Though, later in the evening I saw a moose cross the Buchanan Pass Trail on my way up camping. That thing was massive - truly a privilege to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment